Thursday, August 5, 2010

HAVE A SURGERY DATE!

Yayyyyy!!  I've been waiting so long for this!!

And who says you can't make the insurance company comply with your every whim??  MUAHHAHAHHHAH.  ahem.

Anyway, it was going to take a while (ok, so "a while" in my book is anything longer than what I'm willing to wait for.  It was going to take about a week) for in my insurance company to go over my file - I have Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal - but I called them 2 days after my paperwork was submitted and they called me back the next day and said I was approved!

Yay!  My surgery is tomorrow afternoon at 4p.  I'll be getting Roux en Y gastric bypass surgery, as well as getting my lap band removed.  I'm so ready for this, it's not even funny.  I haven't updated in a while, but that's because I really didn't know what to write about.  BUT NOW I have something write about!

I be sure to keep you guys updated on what's going on with the surgery.  I think I'll have to stay in the hospital for a night, but I'm not really that worried about it.  I'm just ready to get this over with and get my weight loss back on track!

I've been thinking about what I eat, and I think that I'll post like a daily meal plan on here of what I ate that day like one day per week or something.  Just so you guys don't get bored with what I'm eating if I post it too much lol.

2 comments:

Wow that was quick! Goodluck tomorrow!
 
Thank you!!
 

Post a Comment