Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Post Surgery Update!

Hey, everyone!  Ok, so I got home from the hospital last night and I meant to update the blog, but I was so tired I couldn't even type lol.

I feel better today.  The nurse gave me a pneumonia vaccine before I left the hospital and I think my arm hurts more than my stomach lol.  Anyway, the liquid diet is going pretty well; I've figured out that if I drink apple juice I have to dilute it half and half with water because it's too strong or something.  Not sure.  All I know is that it gives me more gas than I already have, and that's not fun at all.

Speaking of gas, I've been living off of Gas-X since I had my surgery, and I think that it's helped a lot.  (was that too much information? lol).

I'll keep you guys updated on everything, but as of now, I'm really tired.  I'm probably going to go ahead and take a nap.  Again.  lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment